Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Marketplace design







My first window display! Is that what it's called? A window display? Decals? Stickers? Anyway, I wanted the windows to look like coupons...like the Add Sheet & Marketplace...get it? (they are local business advertisement publications) Look at the cute little scissors cutting! haha OK, well I get a kick out of them.

The second picture is the dark...yet surprisingly up beat!!! cover I designed for March Marketplace. A funeral parlor with no creative direction bought the space...hmmm...happy spring!

Lastly, is a new addition I designed for the magazine. The March addition was the first time adding a business testimonials section.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I saw that picture of you on facebook dressed up as the Add Sheet girl. So funny.

    ReplyDelete